Sunday, April 12, 2009

Consumer rights for nondelivery of services or goods?

I recently got married and put down a 50% deposit with a flower preservation company to preserve my bridal bouquet. I mailed my bouquet overnight to the company as agreed, and they acknowledged receipt. They also promised a delivery date in September, then told me in October that it would be ready by the end of the month. It%26#039;s now November, and the company is ignoring my attempts to contact them for an update on my order status. I reported the company to the Better Business Bureau, and I%26#039;m wondering if anyone knows what else I can do to either 1) receive my preserved bouquet as promised or 2) get a full refund and be compensated for the bouquet (which cost over $200 itself)?





I appreciate any advice you might have, as I am not sure where to go from here. Thanks so much!!

Consumer rights for nondelivery of services or goods?
The Better Business Bureau is a joke.





The only reason they exist is because BUSINESSES give them money to exist, while they pretend to %26quot;advocate consumers rights%26quot;. I%26#039;ve NEVER met anybody who had a positive resolution from the BBB.





You might try www.badbusinessbureau.com which allows you to report companies publicly, which might bring them to their senses.





Finally, I%26#039;d take them to court, for what you think it is worth and what the boquet%26#039;s actual worth is. 15 bucks gets you a small claims court summons.





If they don%26#039;t show, you%26#039;ll probably get whatever damages you ask for.




puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment