Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who has received a Valentine's Day delivery already?

I just got my flowers, teddy bear, and balloons at work from my husband! This is our 5th Valentine%26#039;s Day together and it%26#039;s the first time he%26#039;s actually SENT me something, so it was a very big suprise!





Anyone else gotten a delivery yet?





Happy Valentines Day to all! I hope everyone has a great one!

Who has received a Valentine%26#039;s Day delivery already?
me....gorgeous roses hand delivered by hubby


dinner last night too....we met on 2-13-04
Reply:Seemed almost all the girls at work got their%26#039;s yesterday, which I thought was a bit strange, but it was a nice surprise, and that way they had the flowers longer to look at (we are closed on the weekends and early on Fridays). So far I haven%26#039;t got anything! :( . . .Although every year my boyfriend gets SOMETHING delivered, so I guess I%26#039;d be surprised otherwise.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment